WhiteBait River to Sea Adventure
Sheltered from wind and swell, the Whitebait River to Sea tour is perfect for beginner paddlers, or those simply wanting to unwind. 6kms up into the bush is the Forest Hill Marker, which is the access point to the top end of the Otahu Estuary that flows to Whangamata’s southern estuary. Surrounded by native bush, mountains and marine life this tour is a spectacular experience.
What's included :
- Kayak Equipment and Stand Up Paddleboard Equipment
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Whangamata Marina, 621 Beach Rd, Whangamata 3620, New Zealand
Disregard this location. Due to TripAdvisors system, we have to enter a destination in order to create the product, but you will be going to the Otahu River Estuary, which is much cooler!
Departure Point :101 Winifred Ave, Whangamata 3620, New Zealand
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.