Weta Workshop Shore Excursion Evening Tour with Dinner
Enjoy a journey from Wellington CBD to the heart of Wellington’s movie-making precinct. On arrival you will enjoy an extended evening Weta Cave Workshop tour. Guided by a Weta Workshop crew member, you’ll explore a converted area of the Workshop full of props, costumes and models that appear in your favourite films. Afterwards, head to CoCo at the Roxy for a delicious three-course meal in gorgeous Art Deco surroundings, concluding with a night drive back to central Wellington.
per adult from
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Dinner included
What's included :
- Guided return transfers to Weta Studio Tours
- Priority seating to documentary
- Special extended Weta Cave Workshop Tour
- Three-course meal at CoCo at the Roxy
- Entry/Admission - Weta Workshop
What's excluded :
- Beverages with meal
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Be dropped by your cruise shuttle to Brandon Street, then take a short stroll (allow 15 minutes) to Wellington iSITE, located at 111 Wakefield Street. From here, you'll be collected by our dedicated shuttle driver at 4:30pm and taken to Weta Studio Tours. Arrive at the Weta Cave and explore this cavern of creativity, packed with a huge range of movie merchandise, high-end collectibles, and keepsakes.
Take a seat for an exclusive behind-the-scenes video that features interviews with the founders of Weta Workshop. Then enjoy an extended Weta Cave Workshop Tour and gain first-hand insight into authentic props, costumes and models created for the big screen.
Brimming with creative inspiration, depart for a fine dining experience at CoCo at the Roxy. Among gorgeous Art Deco-inspired surroundings, indulge in a three-course meal whilst soaking in the atmosphere of Wellington’s premier filmmaking destination.
Conclude your evening with a return transfer back to central Wellington.
Departure Point :Wellington i-SITE
Departure Time :4:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to Wellington i-SITE
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 10 people per booking is required
- Minimum child age is 6 years old - must be accompanied by an adult
- The duration of the experience are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Vegetarian dining options are available, please advise at time of booking if required
- The minimum age for purchasing alcohol in New Zealand is 18
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.