Wellington Shore Excursion: Wines of Wairarapa by Bike
A local’s guide to the Martinborough wine scene, the best wine, the best food and the most fun. Enjoy a leisurely bike (or rickshaw!) ride through the scenic Martinborough Wine Village.
per adult from
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Lunch included
- Led by a local guide
- Small group ensures personal service
What's included :
- Local guide
- Use of bicycle and helmet
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Local taxes
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- After collecting you from Wellington we will drive to Martinborough Village (about 80min North) and explore this wonderful town, a must for those who really enjoy wine, and want to know a bit more about the place and the people. Your guide will tell you stories of the town in an entertaining and informative way to make sure you walk away with an in depth knowledge of this boutique wine region.
You will enjoy Martinborough more by bike, it is flat and we ride a maximum of 8-10km. Why not hop aboard one of the cool rickshaws, great if you want a bit of 'luxury'!
Visit 3 wineries and an Olive Grove during this tour. The properties are carefully selected to ensure you get the most interesting cross-section of producers and wine available. You will enjoy a lovely picnic lunch in a sheltered spot along the way. Our gourmet food is handmade in our own kitchen and includes a wide variety of vineyard platter fare. We cater for all special dietary requirements.
This tour picks up and drops off in Wellington to fit in with cruise ship schedules.
Departure Point :Wellington Port
Departure Time :Departure times may be flexible depending on ship arrival and departure requirements
Return Detail :Return to same departure location
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 18 years
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.