Wellington Hop-on Hop-Off Bus Tour
Discover the best of Wellington on a scenic hop-on hop-off tour that travels to top sights within the city and surroundings. See attractions including Mt Victoria, Wellington Zoo, Wellington Botanic Garden or Te Papa museum on your own. Your friendly guide shares informative commentary throughout the 90-minute ride by minibus, with numbers limited to 20 people. You can hop off at any of 11 stops to explore in depth and your ticket is good for 24 hours from time of first use.
per adult from
What's included :
- Hop-on hop-off tour
- Live commentary
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Admission to attractions
- Meet at the Wellington i-Site to start your hop-on hop-off tour by minibus with your knowledgeable and friendly onboard guide. The tour includes a photo stop of 5 minutes at Mt Victoria. Hop off at any stop to visit an attraction in-depth on your own. Your driver can tell you when the next minibus will arrive to take you to the next location.
Admire world-class art and culture at New Zealand’s premier museum, Te Papa Tongarewa, with collections that focus on art, history, the Pacific and Maori culture.
Discover the natural wonders of New Zealand at Zealandia, a 556-acre (225-hectare) wildlife sanctuary with extensive natural history exhibits, located just 10 minutes from downtown. See a variety of critters at the Wellington Zoo, stroll the leaf-lined paths of the large Botanic Garden or gaze at the heavens of the southern hemisphere in the Carter Observatory’s digital planetarium.
Wellington offers so much to explore, you may not want to leave.
Departure Point :Bus Stop at 145 Wakefield St, Wellington. Opposite Amora Hotel
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Ticket is valid for 24 hours from first time of use
- Please note this tour is not wheelchair accessible. Our small minibuses are unable to safely store items such as foldable wheelchairs
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Departure time vary throughout the year. Cruise ship days we run every 30mins. Non-Cruise days between 1st October and late April will be every 45mins. May 1st - September 30th departures will be every 90mins.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.