Sorry, this activity is no longer available.
Wellington Central City Walking Tour
Spend time with a local guide walking the streets of Wellington and explore the history, culture and lifestyle of "the World's Coolest Little Capital". See the city the way the locals do!
Duration 2 hours
Voucher Mobile ticket
- Get inside tips from a local
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
What's included :
- Local guide
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Wellington on Foot Tours present Wellington's premium Walking Tour.
Wellington City is a place steeped in history and culture, boasting much more than many other cities this young.
Explore from within and experience the true lifestyle of the city. Leave the beaten path with Wellington on Foot's professional tour leaders and let them take you to places you otherwise wouldn't have discovered.
Travel through the famous streets of Te Aro's Courtenay Place Quarter, experience the Boho schick lifestyle of Cuba Street, see inner-city Lord of The Rings locations and explore the history and prehistory of this great city. Overindulge at one of Wellington's famous cafes, or find a spot for lunch. Explore street art and alleyways in New Zealand's capital of cool!
Departure Point :Wellington on Foot ToursTours depart from the Wellington I-Site (Tourist Information Center) next to Civic Square.111 Wakefield Street, Wellington City.
Return Detail :Morning walking tour ends on the Wellington Waterfront, near Civic Square.
Afternoon walking tour ends at Parliament House, Thorndon.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Youth rate applies to 19 years and under, ID may be required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.