Wanaka Wine Tour by Trike
The most exhilarating and unique way to do a wine tour in the region with nothing in the way to block your view - all on the back of 3-seater cruising trikes! A Wanaka Wine Tour by Trike includes visiting three local vineyards around the Wanaka region where you can sample their unique wines and hear some of the history of the wines and the land they are produced from. The cellar door owners are very passionate about their wines and give excellent personal service.
per adult from
- Small group ensures personal service
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
What's included :
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Wine tasting
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
- Use of helmet with Bluetooth intercom to hear the guide clearly
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- A real head-turner… you’ll certainly be noticed when you go for a tour on a Rewaco three-seater cruising trike! This is the most unique way to tour vineyards in Central Otago. A perfect wine & food tour for small groups. Visiting three vineyards you have the opportunity to sample some truly stunning wines. Each vineyard has its own unique style of wine - Pinot Noir, Pinot Gris, Reisling, Rose and bubbles.
Our wine tours by trike are about sharing the exhilaration and thrill of riding on our cruising trikes while exploring one of New Zealand’s most beautiful regions and sampling some award-winning wines.
There is an informative commentary through a Bluetooth intercom system attached to the trike helmets. Jackets and gloves available to keep you warm, if required.
Departure Point :103 Ardmore St, Wanaka 9305, New Zealand
Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 4 people per booking
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.