Wanaka Snowshoe Tour
Off the beaten track, with great views, gentle terrain and the feeling of being remote, What more could you ask for?
This is a real snow adventure in a true Alpine environment. The Pisa Range offers fantastic terrain to explore and experience the snow. Our trips are suitable for all people of any age (7+) and most fitness levels, we keep our groups small so its ideal if you are seeking a rewarding scenic snow experience away from the crowds.
The Alpine Guided Snowshoe is achievable by anybody.
per adult from
What's included :
- All technical equipment (snow shoes, walking poles etc)
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup
- Hotel drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Start your activity at 9:00am by meeting your Guide in Wanaka. We'll ensure you have all the right gear for your Snowshoe Journey. Your hike will begin at the Pisas Mountain Range, just a 30-45 minute drive from Wanaka. Once you arrive at the start of your hike, you'll be taken on a journey overlooking the Southern Alps with stunning views of Mt Aspiring. This is a real snow adventure in a true Alpine environment.
his hike will also be tailored around your group's fitness level. Take a relaxing stroll and enjoy a high altitude picnic or get your stomp on and maximize your journey!
At the end of the Snowshoe, you'll be returned safely to Wanaka.
Departure Point :All tours meet at Basecamp Wanaka Climbing Centre in Wanaka
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not suitable for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- Subject to favourable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.