Wanaka Rock Climbing Intro Fun Day
WANAKA ROCK CLIMBINGS "INTRO FUN" OPTIONS ARE THE PERFECT WANAKA EXPERIENCE. ENJOY THE BEAUTIFUL OUTDOORS OF MT ASPIRING NATIONAL PARK, ALL WHILE EXPERIENCING A NEW AND EXCITING SPORT. THESE COURSES ARE IDEAL FOR BOTH TRAVELLERS AND FAMILIES WHO ARE LOOKING FOR AN INTRODUCTION TO ROCK CLIMBING IN A SPECTACULAR SETTING.
per adult from
4 to 8 hours
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Light refreshments
- Professional guide
- Transport by private vehicle
- Use of climbing equipment
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Our climbing days are located in the Matukituki valley. A 20 minutes scenic drive from down town Wanaka.
Half Day Fun
Wanaka Rock Climbings basic half day catering for all abilities. You can climb, abseil or a combination of the two. Our guides will teach you the basics of the sport and together you can climb routes that suit your style and comfort level.
Full Day Fun
Wanaka Rocks introductory full day catering for beginner climbers who have a higher level of fitness and are seeking adventure. After teaching you the basic movement skills in the morning our guide will find you some exposure and excitement in the afternoon. A Lunch break is included in our full day option, so stretch out and relax in the shade by the river for a well deserved break!
Lunch on full day option
Transport if required
Unique New Zealand experance
Departure Point :Wanaka Rock Climbing Office: Upstairs 1st floor 99 Ardmore st Wanaka
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.