TSS Earnslaw & Walter Peak Farm Experience with Afternoon Tea
Join a scenic cruise to Walter Peak on board the vintage steamship TSS Earnslaw.
Once you arrive over at the working high country station, partake in a wander around the grounds to meet and greet all the animals that call the farm home. Our guides will give fun and informative commentary, and you'll be delighted by a farm show detailing life for the working dogs.
Indulge in a decadently classic country morning/afternoon tea with homemade scones and tea. Use your time to your leisure to wander the gardens and re-visit your new animal friends.
Please be sure to arrive 20 minutes before your departure time to check in.
per adult from
What's included :
- Cruise on the steamship TSS Earnslaw from Queenstown to Walter Peak
- Farm tour at Walter Peak Homestead
- Afternoon tea
- Live commentary on board
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lake Wakatipu, Queenstown New Zealand
Travel across Lake Wakatipu to Walter Peak High Country Farm and return.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Departure Point :88 Beach Street, Queenstown 9300, New Zealand
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Government regulations strictly adhered to. Covid Tracing App QR Code displayed- for those not using the app there is a paper sign-in sheet.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.