WALKING FOOD TOUR OF WELLINGTON
This is one of the most interesting and memorable food tours you will have to opportunity to join that will take you on an amazing adventure around Wellington where you will explore the hidden gems and eat and drink the magic of local taste sensations.
You will also see the sights and learn about the history of this stunning New Zealand capital, Wellington, that has grown into the amazing city it is.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Snacks - A memorable food tours you will have to opportunity to join that will take you on an amazing adventure around Wellington where you will explore the hidden gems and eat and drink the taste sensations.
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cuba Street, Wellington 6001 New Zealand
Discover the ultimate Walking Tour of New Zealand’s capital city, Wellington, and experience the unique food and drink explosion that has made Wellington the trendiest little capital in the world.
Duration: 3 hours 30 minutes
Departure Point :69 Cuba St, Te Aro, Wellington 6011, New Zealand
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.