Waipara Wine Trail Tour from Christchurch
Enjoy a 5.5-hour wine trail tour exploring four of North Canterbury's boutique vineyards including Mud House, Torlesse, Pegasus Bay and Waipara Springs, all producing a fine selection of both white and red wines.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
- Instant Confirmation
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Free drinks included
What's included :
- Wine tasting
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Live commentary on board
- Explore four of North Canterbury's boutique vineyards
- Lunch (if option selected at time of booking)
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- After being picked up from your centrally located Christchurch hotel and travel 40-minutes to Waipara, the fastest growing wine region in
New Zealand. Visit and enjoy wine tasting guided tours of four boutique vineyards of North Canterbury, these include Mud House, Pegasus Bay, Torlesse and Waipara Springs all producing a fine selection of both white and red wines.
Mud House, Pegasus Bay, Torlesse and Waipara Springs are all located in the Waipara area, well known for its warm dry climate and limestone rich soils, both ideal for quality wine production.
Departure Point :Tour departs from selected Christchurch hotels
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Please note that this tour is an independent tour and you may be traveling with a different driver/guide and group each day.
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Minimum age is 18 years to consume alcohol
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.