Waiheke Island Lunch or Dinner by Seaplane from Auckland
Fly over Auckland and the Hauraki Gulf to Waiheke Island on a scenic seaplane flight that lands at Oneroa, a charming village on Waiheke. During the flight, marvel at spectacular views of landmarks including Auckland Harbour Bridge, Sky Tower, the Rangitoto volcano and Motutapu Island as you listen to informative commentary from your expert pilot. On Waiheke, enjoy a sumptuous meal at the Oyster Inn, a renowned restaurant in Oneroa, then return to Auckland at your leisure by ferry. This memorable tour includes scenic flight, ferry ticket, transfers and 3-course meal with a glass of sparkling wine.
What's included :
- One-way seaplane flight
- Live commentary on board
- 3-course lunch
- A glass of sparkling wine
- One-way ferry ticket
What's excluded :
- Additional drinks (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Head to Wynyard Quarter, conveniently located in central Auckland, for your morning or afternoon flight. After a safety briefing, board your aircraft, a De Havilland Beaver seaplane. Put on the provided radio headset to hear your expert pilot's commentary about the landmarks in flight.
Cruise from the dock into Auckland Harbour, the heart of the City of Sails. Gaze at the boats and city skyline as you take off and soar over Auckland. Look out for landmarks like Auckland Harbour Bridge, and the impressive Sky Tower that stands 1,076 feet (328m) high.
As your pilot flies to Waiheke, admire breathtaking views of the Hauraki Gulf and Pacific Ocean. Pass just 500 feet (150m) above the crater of the Rangitoto Volcano. As you fly overhead, learn about the history and geology of the region and neighboring Motutapu Island.
Your pilot gently lands the seaplane just off of Oneroa, a vibrant coastal village on Waiheke Island. From the beach, you are transferred to the award-winning Oyster Inn for your 3-course a la carte meal with a glass of sparkling wine (additional drinks are available for purchase). The chef features Waiheke Island’s freshest seasonal produce, seafood and shellfish; options include oysters from Te Matuku Bay and fresh fish caught by a local fisherman, among other dishes.
After your meal, take time to explore Oneroa’s artisan boutiques, quaint cafes, and viewpoints overlooking the Hauraki Gulf and the Coromandel Peninsula. To return to Auckland, simply transfer to the ferry with a provided ticket for a relaxing cruise to downtown Auckland. Ferries run into the night, giving you time to enjoy Waiheke.
Departure Point :Wynyard Quater, Auckland
Departure Time :
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.