Waiheke Island: Zipline And Forest Walk
A day of excitement and nature awaits on Waiheke Island, with three zipline flights above the forest, an interpretive walk through native bushland, and a mini-tour of the island. Just a short ferry ride from Auckland, Waiheke Island is an idyllic location for a zipline adventure, with stunning views over the Hauraki Gulf.
per adult from
What's included :
- Pickup and drop-off at Waiheke Island's Matiatia ferry terminal
- Island mini tour introducing Waiheke's beautiful beaches, valleys, bays and vineyards
- Small group zipline tour, keeping your experience unhurried and personal
- Fully accompanied zipline experience, escorted by two professional guides
- Native forest walk - a gentle amble throughbeautiful, centuries-old NZ forest
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Ferry rides between Auckland and Waiheke Island
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
EcoZip Adventures offers state-of-the-art flying-fox ziplines and an eco-immersive forest walk on breathtaking Waiheke Island, perfect for adventure and nature lovers of all ages. Take to the skies on our unique ziplines. Each over 200m long, dual cables allow you to fly side-by-side a friend in an exceptional shared experience.
• Hauraki Gulf, Auckland Central, Auckland New Zealand
• EcoZip Adventures, 150 Trig Hill Road, Oneroa, Auckland, Waiheke Island 1081 New Zealand
• Waiheke Island, Waiheke Island, North Island
Departure Point :6 Ocean View Road, Oneroa, Auckland 1081, New Zealand
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum weight is 66lbs (30kg) and the maximum is 275lbs (125kg)
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please note: 40-minute Ferry between Auckland and Waiheke Island is approximately NZ$46.00 for adults and NZ$24.00 for children aged between 5-15 years
- Please note: An additional $49 fee per person will be payable to EcoZip Adventures upon reschedules within 48hours of the booking.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- All attendees must purchase a ticket to undertake the experiences
- Most travelers can participate
- Covid-19 procedures: Group sizes have been reduced, we will require all travelers to complete our online disclosure form for contact tracing. Disposable facemasks available on request.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Group sizes have been reduced, we will require all travelers to complete our online disclosure form for contact tracing. Disposable facemasks are available on request. Covid QR code is available for scanning at various locations onsite.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.