Via Ferrata Queenstown - Rock Climbing Adventure
Step into natures elevator during this 3.5-hour specialized rock climb. Scale a series of iron steps, fixed into the rock face, and supported by a safety cable, which will allow you to move amongst rock faces with ease. No experience is necessary as your guides will be there to instruct you how to use the system. Within minutes you will be moving up the rock face. Discover views of Queenstown, Lake Wakatipu, and beyond that are simply stunning. At any point clients may stop, enjoy the moment, and take it all in.
Each trip is tailored to clients ability and adventure appetite; however, anyone can do it.
- Small group ensures personal service
- All necessary equipment included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Use of helmet
- Round-trip shared transfer via minivan with heat
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Make your way to the centrally located shop at your chosen departure time of either 9:15am or 1:30pm and receive a safety briefing from your guide. Afterwards, take a short drive to the Via Ferrata, which means "iron road" in Italian. Via Ferrata is located just on the outskirts of Queenstown. Upon arrival, there will be a short walk to the start of the Via Ferrata. It is here that your guide will kit you with your gear and instruct you on how to use the system. Within minutes you will be moving up the rock face and taking in the beautiful views of Lake Wakatipu and beyond. After finishing your climb, you will be returned back to the shop.
Departure Point :39 Camp St, Queenstown 9300, New Zealand
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 10 years
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Comfortable sturdy walking shoes and water are recommended
- Check in is 15 minutes prior to your trip departure time
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Weight limit of 120 kg
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.