Valley Movie Tour from Wellington
Escape the city to experience the natural outer region of Wellington as we take you on our scenic Lord of the Rings filming location tour. Learn how Peter Jackson and his location scouts had the vision to create amazing sets in some beautiful (and not so beautiful) locations around NZ.
Exclusive on-location movie clips included.
per adult from
4 hours 30 minutes
- Excellent value for money
- Family friendly
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Lunch included
What's included :
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- National Park fees
- Exclusive on-location movie clips
- Entry/Admission - Adventure Safari
- Entry/Admission - Kaitoke Regional Park
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Adventure Safari, Wellington New Zealand
Escape the city to experience the natural sights of the Hutt Valley.
Lord of the Rings filming locations including Helms Deep, Minas Tirith, Isengard, Aragorn Washed Ashore, Rivendell.
A picnic lunch included at the Kaitoke Regional Park.
Exclusive filming behind-the-scenes stories, movie clips and inside knowledge (when we are allowed to tell ;)
Duration: 4 hours 30 minutes
Stop At: Kaitoke Regional Park Waterworks Road Entrance New Zealand
Swing bridge and bush walk at your leisure.
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Departure Point :145 Wakefield St, Te Aro, Wellington 6011, New Zealand
Departure Time :10:15 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.