Ziplining Forest Experience - The Ultimate Canopy Tour Rotorua
See New Zealand’s one and only cliff walk, built around a volcanic rock, floating staircases and a 400m tandem Zip-line that you can race your loved ones down…just to name a few! An amazing engineering feat that allows the exploration of an ancient indigenous forest!
You will be taken to another world, full of ancient giants and lifeforms you can’t see anywhere else in the world!
Since we opened in 2012 we have been protecting this special place and when you come along, you will be too! A portion of your entry goes straight back to our conservation project to help us continue to rescue and look after this magic place.
We take photos for you and they are FREE after your tour via an email link.You are welcome to take as many videos and photos as you like too – you’ll be wanting to share this experience with everyone!!
per adult from
What's included :
- Safety gear included
- Amazing Kiwi guides
- Shuttles included
- Complementary photos
- All Fees and Taxes
- Wet weather and warm gear (if needed)
What's excluded :
Soar through the trees and experience New Zealand’s ancient native forest like never before on this incredible must-do adventure. With the huge success of their Original Canopy Tour, Rotorua Canopy Tours decided to go bigger, faster and longer and created the Ultimate Canopy Tour – designed to be the best zipline experience in the world!
This 3.5 hour adventure sees you fly on 1200m of ziplines as you journey in small groups with two authentic Kiwi guides. Your guides are highly trained to keep you safe, make you smile and teach you amazing things.
A step up in adventure level, this experience includes ziplining, a controlled descent, spiral staircase, a 50m high cliff walk and epic views of New Zealand’s incredible native forest. You’ll also become a part of their conservation story, learning about how they have brought this forest back to life and a portion of every ticket is invested in conservation.
See the world from a different perspective as you glide across wide open valleys, deep gorges and lose yourself in this untouched forest – it’s New Zealand like you’ve never seen it!
• Rotorua Canopy Tours, 147 Fairy Springs Road, Rotorua 3015 New Zealand
Departure Point :Rotorua Canopy Tours, 147 Fairy Springs Road, Fairy Springs, Rotorua 3015, New Zealand
Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick up from anywhere in Rotorua CBD.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- If you required hotel pickup and drop-off, please call Rotorua Canopy Tours; contact information can be found on your confirmation voucher/email
- Minimum age is 10 years
- Maximum weight is 265 pounds (120kg)
- Closed-toe footwear is required; supportive footwear such as trainers or hiking boots is recommended
- Not recommended for participants with back problems, heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Availability: This tour is for small groups of no more than 10 people. We will do our best to book you for your preferred departure time but due to other bookings, this may not always be available. If your preferred time is not available, we will contact you to offer an alternative departure
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.