Twin Glacier Mount Cook Spectacular (Allow 25 minutes)
Twin Glacier Mount Cook Spectacular
Combines two glaciers and Mount Cook for impressive views from the air. Without the snow landing this option will allow you to spend extra time taking in the amazing views of New Zealand's Southern Alps including Mount Cook and Mount Tasman along with two world famous glaciers. (Reporting time 30 minutes prior to departure)
What's included :
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- This flight option is the most popular departing from our Fox Glacier base, check in time starts 30 minutes prior to departure and will require a quick weigh in, wristband and full name details. Once payment is confirmed at check in time (if you have booked and paid via Viator we will already know however be sure to have your voucher available - printed or on your smartphone - so we can double check details). After a short waiting period we will collect passengers for transport to our heliport, safety briefing and flight departure. Seat placement will be managed by our ground crew (and Pilot following the snow landing).
There are weight limitations per helicopter so please inform us when booking of any passengers above 75kg and we will ensure to allow space for everyone's comfort and safety.
Departure Point :Departs from both Franz Josef and Fox Glacier bases. Reservations are confirmed for Franz Josef departures unless requested otherwise. Please note it is important to book the correct departure point as each location operates on a separate schedule.
Departure Time :On demand and during daylight hours in suitable weather conditions
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
All flight times are approximate and subject to change due to weather conditions and weight restrictions.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 300 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.