Tongariro Volcanic Direct Helicopter Flight
Enjoy a spectacular Helicopter Flight over the Majestic Volcanoes in the World Heritage Tongariro National Park, the Rugged Kaimanawa Ranges and New Zealand’s Largest Lake, Great Lake Taupo.
Allow 1 hour including a 15-minute Alpine Landing, where you can capture the picturesque views of New Zealand’s Pure landscape.
Complimentary transfers are available from the Taupo Town Centre if required.
What's included :
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Landing and facility fees
- Live commentary on board
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Hotel vehicle pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
What's excluded :
- Situated at the Taupo Airport, a mere 10 minutes’ drive from Taupo town centre you will be met by the friendly team at Inflite charters.
Before taking to the skies you will be given a short safety briefing, by your experienced pilot who will ensure your safety is their number one priority.
Fly to the summit craters of Mt Tongariro and Ngauruhoe, from here enjoy spectacular views of the Tongariro Crossing, Emerald Lakes and thermal activity of the newly formed Te Maari Hot Springs.
Sit back, relax and enjoy the incredible views, while your pilot provides you with an expert commentary along the way
Travel East to land at high altitude in the Kaimanawa Forest Park for panoramic views back to the World Heritage Tongariro National Park and Great Lake Taupo.
Return via the beautiful White Cliffs on the eastern side of Lake Taupo.
Departure Point :Inflite Charters
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
All flight times are approximate and subject to change due to weather conditions and weight restrictions.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Prices are in NZ Dollars
- Based on a per person rate
- All flights are subject to a minimum of two passengers
- Flight times and routes are subject to and may vary due to weather and volcanic conditions
- Please note the maximum seat allowance in our helicopter is 120kg
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.