The Ledge - Queenstown's Sky Swing
REMEMBER WHEN YOU THOUGHT YOU COULDN’T DO IT. WHEN YOU WERE TOO NERVOUS, TOO TIMID, TOO SCARED. THIS WAS NOT FOR YOU. YOU WANTED TO BACK OUT. BUT YOU DIDN’T. YOU TOOK A DEEP BREATH AND STEPPED FORWARD. BECAUSE IF YOU CAN DO THIS, YOU CAN DO ANYTHING.
At 400m (1312ft) above Queenstown the Ledge Swing takes swinging to a whole new level. Attached to the ropes you will hang out over the rock face. Then pull the cord yourself and swing out over the lake. A mix of emotions: nervous, scared, ecstatic… you will love it! Same location as the Ledge Bungy same epic view with Queenstown below.
SAFETY COMES FIRST – ALWAYS We are the Bungy originals, we’ve been doing Bungy and other adventurous stuff for 30 years and our crew is the most experienced in the world. Our impeccable safety record puts your safety – and wellbeing – first. That’s why we will NEVER compromise on safety.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Ledge Swing
- Authentic Swing cap
What's excluded :
- Photographs and jump videos available for purchase following jump trip
- Skyline gondola ride to jump site, approximately $39 per person
- THE FACTS
• FUN ROPE STYLE SWING
• 400 METRES (1312ft) ABOVE QUEENSTOWN
• SELF-RELEASE, PUTS YOU IN CONTROL
• LOCATED IN THE CENTRE OF TOWN
Located at the top of Bob's Peak and the Skyline gondola the views from this location are just EPIC. See across the whole of Queenstown, Lake Wakatipu and the snow capped mountains beyond, and if the view doesn't take your breathe away then our self-release rope swing definitely will. Hang suspended 400m (1312ft) high over Queenstown and then pull your own release cord for a dramatic drop with a split second freefall and then transition into a smooth swing out over the city.
Departure Point :Located at the top of the Gondola in Queenstown
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Located at the top of the Gondola in Queenstown. The 'Skyline Gondola' can transport you to the top, tickets are available directly from their ticketing office located at the top of Brecon Street in Queenstown. You cannot drive up to The Ledge Bungy & Swing Site, however there are a few walking tracks that are accessible in Summer, allow at least 1hr if you want to hike up, this is only recommended for those who are at least moderately fit. Prices exclude Gondola ticket allow $39 (Adult price valid 1 Apr 2018-31 Mar 2019)
- Age: Min 10 yrs (Children 14 and under need to be accompanied by an adult)
- Weight: Min 30kg - Max 107 kg (67-279lbs)
- Clothing: Wear comfortable clothing
- Medical Conditions: These are a case by case basis so please talk to the team if you have a medical condition, pregnant women are unable to Bungy jump (refer to bungy.co.nz/safety for more information)
- Spectators: FREE (Gondola ticket not included)
- Wear comfortable clothing
- 10.00am, 12.00pm, 2.30pm.
- Check-in 15mins prior, we recommend catching the gondola 30mins prior
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.