The Highlights - CHCH - Cashmere, Lyttelton and Seaside Suburbs + Historic Tram
This is a bespoke, private tour for up to 5 people you know.
Visit the Sign of the Kiwi...the Lyttelton Time Ball Station, Mt Pleasent, Sumner and redcliffs etc, etc...all places the buses don't go.
See a city enjoying a $50 billion rebuild. Visit Memorials, Arts Centre, Transitional Cardboard Cathedral, the NZ$1 million Margaret Mahy Playground - incredable!
You'll be tempted to sample a kiwi icon ...'Hokey Pokey' pure dairy fresh NZ ice cream - complimentary.
Lots of stops and lots of memories and of course a ride and informative tour on one of Christchurch's historic trams...such an old world pleasure.
PLEASE NOTE: When booking - minimum two adults.
Flexible start time, 10:00 am recommended but can be operated at any time that suits the guests. Let Christchurch Taxi Tours know your preferred time when you book.
*** Proud Member: ProGuidesNZ
What's included :
- Snacks - Bottled NZ Spring Water and light snacks
- Entry/Admission - Christchurch Tramway
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Christchurch Tramway, 7 Tramway Lane Shop 13 Cathedral Junction, 109 Worcester Street, Christchurch 8011 New Zealand
Do this Greater Chrishcurch, Cashmere, Lyttelton and the seaside suburbs tour AND take then enjoy the trip on one of Christchurch's original historic trams...complete with the guided tour of the tram driver.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Let us collect you from your Christchurch hotel, motel or apartment
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.