The Essence of Waiheke Wine Tour
Waiheke Island has become known as New Zealand's 'Island of Wine' home to a dedicated group of award-winning winegrowers. Travel in a comfortable minibus to three or more of the top vineyards on the island for wine tasting, and enjoy a commentated scenic tour of Waiheke from one of our experienced guides, all of whom are locals with extensive knowledge of the island, its people and its produce.
per adult from
What's included :
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Wine tastings
- Waiheke Acommodation Pick-up and Drop off
- Scenic tour including scenic look-outs and beaches
- Lunch - Cost of a one course lunch + a local beverage is included
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Three Seven Two
What's excluded :
- Ferry tickets
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ananda Tours, Auckland, Waiheke Island 1081 New Zealand
Ananda, Sanskirt meaning ‘bliss, pleasure and happiness’, provide personalised inspirational tours highlighting the very best of Waiheke.
Our close relationships with local providers and highly-knowledgeable local guides ensure that visitors to the island have a memorable and enjoyable experience.
Discover for yourself why Waiheke is world-renowned for its wines. Visit three of the Island's fine vineyards with one of our local guides, all of whom have completed a Bob Campbell Diploma course and are wine enthusiasts themselves.
Vineyards will be chosen according to seasonal availability.
Your guide will pick you up from the Fullers ferry ex-Auckland, or, if you are staying on the Island, from your accommodation (please contact us for a pick up time)
On the way, stunning scenery is around every corner, and you will be entertained by your guide’s commentary on the history, geography, culture, people and produce of Waiheke. The tour includes a two-hour lunch stop at a village or beachside café, or, for a memorable gourmet experience, at one of our top vineyard restaurants. Lunch is at your own expense on the day. If you have somewhere inparticular in mind, please let us know at the time of booking, otherwise we will book you into one of our favorites.
After lunch you will be be returned to your accommodation or to the ferry back to Auckland.
Stop At: Mudbrick Vineyard, Church Bay Road, Oneroa, Auckland, Waiheke Island New Zealand
Stop At: Kennedy Point Vineyard, 44 Donald Bruce Road, Surfdale, Auckland, Waiheke Island 1081 New Zealand
Kennedy Point Vineyard
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Obsidian Vineyard, 22 Te Makiri Road, Onetangi, Auckland, Waiheke Island 1081 New Zealand
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Onetangi, Onetangi, Waiheke Island, North Island
Stop At: Three Seven Two, 21 The Strand, Onetangi, Auckland 1081, New Zealand
Stop off here for lunch - included in tour price, beverages own expense.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Matiatia Ferry Terminal, Auckland 1081, New Zealand
Traveler pickup is offered
Please catch the 10am Fullers ferry from Downtown Auckland ( ferry ticket price not included in tour price). Our guide will meet you off this ferry when you arrive on Waiheke Island with a signboard. If you are staying on Waiheke Island we can pick you up from your Island accommodation. Please contact us to make arrangements for this service. Ports
- Matiatia Wharf, Waiheke Isand
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Minimum numbers apply ( 2 people) There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Tours may be cancelled if ferries are not running due to exteme weather. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.