THE COROMANDEL DAY TOUR
You’ll enjoy a Two and half-hour drive through the Waikato Region then Bay Of Plenty with a scenic stop on the way for amazing photos and any other stops if needed. Then we head down to Visit the Driving Creek Railway that will take you on a 1-hour train ride that includes 2 spirals, 3 short tunnels, 5 reversing points and several large viaducts as it climbs up the hill to the Eyefull Tower.
At the top, you will be fascinated by the panoramic views over the island-studded Hauraki Gulf.
After that; you will go to the White Sandy Coromandel Beach where you can enjoy a walk, Swim, or just Relaxing. Then you will visit the Coastal Walkway Cathedral Cove and the natural Thermal Mineral Pools of The Hot Water Beach.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ocean Beach Road, Hot Water Beach New Zealand
The natural Thermal Mineral Pools of The Hot Water Beach.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Free Pick up from any preferred locations in Auckland City or Airport.PortsAuckland port
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.