The Canterbury Tales: Standard Day Entry
A visit to Canterbury is not complete without experiencing Chaucer’s famous tales of medieval misadventures at one of the City’s most loved vintage visitor attractions. Experience the sights, sounds and smells of a bygone era in this fabulous recreation of medieval life; a unique introduction to Canterbury and its famous literary connection.
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Fully narrated tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Recorded commentary by audio headphones
- Small-group tour
What's included :
- Tour guides and audio guides
- Entry/Admission - The Canterbury Tales
What's excluded :
- Gifts and Souvenirs (available to purchase)
- Visit: The Canterbury Tales, Canterbury, Kent, England
Your adventure begins in the Tabard Inn, where you will meet the first of your costumed guides, preparing you for your pilgrimage from London to Canterbury.
To continue your experience, you are invited to share five of Chaucer’s most famous tales, with the aid of an audio guide (commentary available in six languages together with a special version in English for children). Along the way, Chaucer’s colourful and entertaining stories of love, romance, jealousy and trickery are dramatically brought to life for you to enjoy.
Your journey ends with your second guide at the shrine of St Thomas Becket – be sure to be ready to share your tales from your pilgrimage!
Departure Point :Central Canterbury
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Wheelchair accessible
- Following your booking, our reservations team will book you on a specific tour slot within the time frame of your selected tickets. A Morning Tour will fall between 10am and 1pm, while an Afternoon Tour will fall between 1pm and 4:30pm.
- Our reservations team will receive your request and put you into an available slot.
- Confirmation of your time slot will be received within a few days of booking
- On the day, please arrive with your ticket 10 minutes before your given tour time
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.