Tauranga Shore Excursion: Lord of the Rings Hobbiton Movie Set Tour
Step off your cruise ship in Tauranga and enter Middle-earth on a 2-hour guided visit to the Hobbiton movie set, featured in 'The Lord of the Rings' and 'The Hobbit' trilogies. Snap photos in front of hobbit holes and the party tree, sip a drink at the Green Dragon Inn and dress up like your favorite character during this fun-filled experience with fellow LOTR fans.
per adult from
What's included :
- Live commentary on board
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Glass of ale, cider or gingerbeer
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Covered by Viator's worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
- Entry/Admission - Zealandier Tours
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Zealandier Tours, Tauranga 3149 New Zealand
From the port of Tauranga - enjoy the local sights, history and points of interest en-route to the film site of the Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit trilogies. A unique movie set situated in the hills of a beautiful sheep and beef farm in Matamata. Enjoy a tour hour guided tour of the set and a nice cold ale or cider in the Green Dragon pub at the end, before being returned back to your ship.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Salisbury Avenue, Mount Maunganui 3116, New Zealand
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please wear comfortable clothing and walking shoes
- Please bring sun protection and a light jacket for cooler weather
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.