Tauranga - Mount Maunganui Beach Snorkeling Adventure
Snorkel from Mount Maunganui Beach and explore the unique marine environment and the many forms of life that exist beneath the surface.
Duration is approximately two hours and will either be around Leisure Island or depending on the sea conditions the waters of the harbour around Mount Maunganui.
What's included :
- Snorkeling gear, mask and fins.
- Wet suits available for hire
- Entry/Admission - Mt Maunganui Main Beach
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mt Maunganui Main Beach, Marine Parade, Mount Maunganui, Tauranga New Zealand
Tours depart daily from the Main Mount Maunganui Beach on Marine Parade by Leisure Island .
Your guide will meet you there and take you on a tour exploring the marine life and the many forms of sea creatures who live in the waters. Tours are around Leisure Island or the Tauranga Harbour around Mount Maunganui depending on sea conditions.
We will never be far from shore so this is ideal for even the beginners who would like to see what lives beneath the surface and dont want to be to far from shore.
Participants must know basic swimming skills.
All snorkeling gear supplied.
Wet suits available for hire.
Tours run for approximately one hour.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Marine Parade, Main Mount Beach opposite Leisure Island
Departure Time :9am, 11am, 1pm, 3pm
Return Detail :Main Mount Beach, Marine Parade, Mount Maunganui opposite Leisure Island.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.