Tarawera and Rotorua Lakes Helicopter Flight from Tauranga
Enjoy the views of the Tauranga region before heading over vast expanses of flourishing native pine forests to the many and varied geothermal areas of the Rotorua, all while your pilot gives you live commentary on board. The maximum group size for this tour is 8 on this 50-minute tour.
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Family friendly
What's included :
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Live commentary on board
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off if requested
What's excluded :
- After take off, gaze in awe at the destructive eruption that created a huge gaping chasm in sacred Mount Tarawera and destroyed the 8th wonder of the world – the Pink and White Terraces. Smell the sulphur and see rising steam columns scattered throughout the area.
Return via the beautiful Tarawera Falls and the many Rotorua Lakes. You’ll see the beauty and power of the volcanic landscape from a unique perspective on this amazing flight.
Flights require a minimum of 2 passengers to be confirmed. All flights are subject to weather and weight restrictions. If the pilot has any concerns, flights may be altered at their discretion.
Departure Point :Tauranga Airport
Return Detail :Concludes at Airport
Hotel Pickup :
All flight times are approximate and subject to change due to weather conditions and weight restrictions.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required; if you wish to book for 1 person, operator will aim to book you with other confirmed passengers. You will need to contact them for availability if booking for 1 person
- If booking within 24 hours of departure please phone for availability. Bookings within this time cannot be made online
- Hotel/Port pickup is available at no extra charge. If needed, please put your hotel/port details in the special requirements field at the time of checkout
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.