Skydiving Kiwis has been in operation since 2011 and in that time has fast become New Zealand's Number One Small Skydiving Centre. Skydiving Kiwis offers Tandem and Sport Skydiving at our awesome dropzone in Ashburton New Zealand.
At Skydiving Kiwis your instructors are all actual 'sport skydivers' who have the greatest passion for skydiving and represent New Zealand in national, international and world competitions. The passion will rub off on you when you come to jump with us! You will not be rushed in and out the door, you will be welcomed into the big Skydiving Family and be able to hangout with the staff and our huge number of sport skydivers for as long as you like.
2-3 hours duration, transport can be arranged, all gear is provided, video and photo options, literally see the best view of New Zealand!
What's included :
- Entry/Admission - Skydiving Kiwis
What's excluded :
This is our main base of operations, from here we will check-in, undertake a briefing and depart in our aeroplane and arrive back under a parachute.
Duration: 3 hours
Location: Skydiving Kiwis, Hangar 3, Ashburton Airport, Seafield Rd, Ashburton 7740, New Zealand
Departure Point :Skydiving Kiwis, Hangar 3, Ashburton Airport, Seafield Rd, Ashburton 7740, New Zealand
Traveler pickup is offered
Canterbury Museum, Christchurch City
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.