Whangamata is one of the most popular beach resorts in New Zealand with some of the country's best surfing breaks. The beach break is good for surfers of all levels.
Join one of our experienced surf instructors to learn the surfing basics including how to position your feet on the board, how to paddle, and most importantly how stand up!
What's included :
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Whangamata Beach
Whangamata is a holiday resort town full of water activities for travelers to experiences.
Duration: 1 day
Location: Whangamata Beach, Whangamata New Zealand
Departure Point :227 Beverley Terrace, Whangamata, 3620, New Zealand
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.