Sunset kayak tour to Rangitito Island
Kayak to the land mark of the Auckland region while the sun is slowly setting over Auckland and the Waitakere Ranges.
We pull our kayaks up to Rangitoto wharf before embarking on a 1 hour leisurely walk to the summit where you will be treated to the best sunset location Auckland has to offer.
Under the guidance of your professional guide we paddle back in the dark watching the city lights sparkle like stars.
This tour is fully catered with all kayaking equipment provided.
per adult from
What's included :
- Fully catered with BBQ dinner
- Small friendly groups
- Suitable for people with littler or no kayaking experience
- Top quality sea kayak equipment
- Experienced guides
- Over 20 years of kayaking knowledge
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
The Sunset Sea Kayak Tour to Rangitoto Island showcases the best of Auckland’s Waitemata harbour including Auckland’s highest and largest volcano. The trip is fully catered with a healthy kiwi BBQ for dinner and all equipment is provided.
• Auckland Sea Kayaks, 384 Tamaki Drive St Heliers, Auckland Central, Auckland New Zealand
Departure Point :384 Tamaki Drive, St Heliers, Auckland 1071, New Zealand
Traveler pickup is offered
Our free pick up is from the taxi stand, outside pier 1, Auckland Ferry Terminal, Quay st,central Auckland
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Check your gear and help keep islands Hauraki Gulf pest-free.Protect our wildlife
- Check - your gear for pests such as rodents and insects
- Clean - footwear and gear, removing soil and seeds
- Seal - ensure your gear is zipped up (no open bags)
- Check your gear for pests
- Before you leave the mainland, check and clean your gear.
- Check that your gear is free of rats, mice, ants and skinks - especially camping gear which has ideal places for them to hide when stored.
- Take extra care to clean gear if you have Argentine ants or plague skinks where you live.
- Clean clothing, footwear and camping gear, removing soil and seeds before and after each trip.
- Look out for cleaning stations at the pier and scrub your shoes before boarding.
- Do not bring your pets.
- Pack properly
- Pack food in sealed containers to avoid attracting rodents.
- No open bags or supermarket bags.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.