Sunset Kayak Glow Worm Cave Tour
Explore Rotorua's Lakes as the sun sets at twilight hour on an amazing scenic kayak tour as you are guided to an incredible cavern home to a galaxy formation of glow-worms. One of Rotorua's premium experiences that you will never forget.
per adult from
What's included :
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
- All equipment
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Appreciate the convenience of a complimentary pick-up and return transfer from your central Rotorua accommodation or the Rotorua I site at 1167 Fenton Street, Rotorua. Departing Rotorua a 15-20 minute drive begins during which time you will meet your small-group tour members as you descend to the lake which is home to hidden cave and rock formations perfect for exploration. Upon arrival at the lake your guides will unload all the necessary equipment as you enjoy the beach before you take to the waters on an amazing kayak twilight tour. Discover hidden caves home to amazing galaxy formations of glow-worms. With knowledgeable and expert local guides ensuring you master kayaking quickly and keeping you together and on-course in the dark, you are sure to have an unforgettable night. The return shuttle transfer back to Rotorua is a time to relive the highlights of the experience and form lasting memories of your tour. This tour is perfect for complete beginners and families as the kayaks are suitable for two persons and a child and are very easy to paddle and very stable.
Departure Point :Rotorua I-Site (ROTORUA INFORMATION CENTER)
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- What to bring:
- Warm swimwear such as a wetsuit, or board shorts and thermal leggings and thermal top and jacket.
- Your own water/snacks/drinks (these can be left in the van)
- Towel and warm clothes to get changed into after the tour.
- A sense of fun and adventure.
- A water proof camera or go-pro etc if you have one (use at own risk)
- A head torch if you have one.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.