Stewart Island: Village and Bays Tour
Explore Oban Village and its surrounding bays on a modern minibus with a knowledgeable guide.
A one hour 30 minute tour with our friendly guides who will provide an insight into Stewart Island’s community, history and environment. Unspoiled, incredibly beautiful and steeped in stories of Maori legend, Stewart Island is well worth this informative introduction. There is plenty of time to get off the bus for photo stops and short walks along the way. Highlights include the Rakiura National Park entrance at Lee Bay, Halfmoon and Horseshoe Bays and views of Paterson Inlet from Observation Rock.
per adult from
What's included :
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Live commentary on board
- Knowledgeable guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Village & Bays Tours - Stewart Island Experience, Oban Visitor Centre Elgin Terrace, Stewart Island 9846 New Zealand
Explore Oban and the surrounding bays in our modern mini-buses. Our guides enjoy sharing their local knowledge of the history and environment of Stewart Island.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :12 Elgin Terrace, Oban 9818, New Zealand
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.