Solo Diver Course
At one point or another, every diver has found themselves alone during a dive, whether it may have been intentional or not. SDI’s Solo diver certification is the practice of self reliant scuba diving without a “dive buddy”.
per adult from
What's included :
- Full gear hire
- 2 x tank dives
- boat charter
What's excluded :
- Transportation to/from boat ramp
One of SDI’s most popular courses, the solo diver course teaches experienced recreational divers how to safely dive independently. The course is focused on proper dive planning, personal limitations, accident prevention as well as the benefits, hazards, and proper procedures for diving solo. You will also learn the additional equipment that is required for solo diving including its proper usage and assembly. This is the perfect course for underwater photography and underwater video divers as well hunters and those diving with their children or buddies that may not be very experienced in scuba diving.
The course includes theory online and 2 x tank dives plus full gear hire.
Departure Point :23 Morrison Dr, Warkworth 0910, New Zealand
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 21 years
- Evidence of advance diver certification is required from all divers wishing to participate
- Evidence of 100 logged dives is required from all divers wishing to participate
- Diving within 48 hours of flying is not recommended. All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving. Some pre-existing medical conditions (eg asthma, heart conditions, etc) may prevent you from diving, please consult your doctor
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.