Skippers Canyon and Glenorchy & Paradise - Full day tour
Our guides are Kiwi and also photographers. If you want to learn or have photos taken, this is the tour for you. We use comfortable 4WD's to take you into some of the most spectacular landscapes of New Zealand. Join us today for a private tour, which includes lunch from a local cafe.
per adult from
What's included :
- DSLR Canon Cameras
- Lunch - Lunch from a local cafe.
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Glenorchy-Queenstown Road, Queenstown New Zealand
We travel from Queenstown to the head of the Lake - Glenorchy. This drive takes around 45mins, stopping along the way. This is a must do when travelling to Queenstown as it is one of the most scenic drives around.
Stop At: Skippers Canyon, Skippers Rd, Queenstown 9371, New Zealand
This road is another must do. Once used for gold mining, Skippers Canyon is now mostly used for tourism and recreation. Great for canyons, rugged landscape and the Shot over river.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Queenstown central accomodation
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.