The original since 1975 and still the best! Four hours of unique New Zealand wilderness adventure in the vast Mount Aspiring National Park. Experience a true New Zealand wilderness adventure. Fly, Walk, and Jet boat through New Zealand’s most spectacular alpine environment on an adventure like no other.
per adult from
What's included :
- Scenic flight
- Scenic hike
- Jet boat ride
- Free parking at Makarora Tourist Centre
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- Food and drink
- Your scenic flight departs from Makarora, and you fly for around 25 minutes through magnificent alpine river valleys to land beside the remote Siberia river. Your hiking trail follows the Siberia river before climbing to a low pass overlooking the magnificent Wilkin river valley, a good spot for lunch or a sandwich. You descend to the Wilkin River and then walk along an easy trail to the point where your jet boat meets you for an exhilarating ride back out to Makarora and "civilisation". Allow 4-5 hours for the whole trip.
The forest on the walk is beautiful with mossy logs, small side streams, glimpses of waterfalls and snowy peaks high above you. You will likely see fantails and may be lucky enough to spot Kaka or wood pigeons.
Departure Point :Makarora Tourist Centre
Departure Time :
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.