Sorry, this activity is no longer available.
Shore Excursion: Half-Day Auckland Volcanoes Tour
Join this fantastic 5-hour guided Shore Excursion to Auckland's highest volcanoes, with spectacular views from the craters and summits of Mt Wellington, Mangere Mountain, One Tree Hill, and Mt Eden.
Duration 5 hours
Voucher Mobile ticket
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Small group ensures personal service
- Led by a local guide
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Ideal choice for families
What's included :
- Local guide
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Auckland is known as the City of Sails, but some think it should be called the City of Volcanoes! Your shore excursion will begin at Queens Wharf, where you will be picked up.
From here, you will be driven to the craters and walk to the summits of four of Auckland's most spectacular volcanoes in this 5-hour tour. Expect to enjoy some spectacular views, meet some country animals, and see parts of Auckland you probably haven't been to. This is a great tour for those that are new to Auckland and locals alike.
Explore the crater and summit of Mt Wellington and Mangere Mountain. Stop for morning tea at Mangere Bridge. Walk around the crater and summit of One Tree Hill and Mt. Eden before returning to Queens Wharf.
Departure Point :Steps at 148 Quay St, opposite Queens Wharf
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Return to same departure location
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please bring sunscreen, walking shoes or boots, a camera, any personal medication you may require, and wet weather gear in case the weather turns bad. Note that you will be walking on steep and loose tracks, so a reasonable level of fitness is required.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.