Self Guided Martinborough Wineries Bike Tour
The 'Picnic & Pedal' package self guided bike tour includes hire of top quality bikes and helmets, and a delicious picnic consisting of quality local produce for you to enjoy whilst cycling in and around the wine village.
This is a freedom tour, if you wish to ride into the countryside rather than around the vine, talk to our friendly staff who will provide excellent route options.
per adult from
What's included :
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Use of bicycle
- Use of helmet
- Free wine collection
- Entry/Admission - Green Jersey Cycle Tours
What's excluded :
- Wine tasting fees
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Green Jersey Cycle Tours, Martinborough 5711 New Zealand
THis is the base for our operations and in open daily between the hours of 9.30am and 5.30pm.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Te Kairanga Wines, 89 Martins Road, Martinborough 5784 New Zealand
Beautiful wines and Gin to sample in park-like surroundings. Te Kairanga is part of the Foley Family Wines Group
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Olivo, 136 Hinakura Road, Martinborough 5784 New Zealand
This attractive olive grove presents its fine range of Extra Virgin and infused oils. It is a great place to find a gift for loved ones or learn how to add zing! to your cooking.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :16 Kitchener Street, Martinborough 5711, New Zealand
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.