Seal Colony Tour from Wellington
Experience this 3 hour tour to Wellington's serene Seal Coast. The tour departs from central Wellington with a pickup from your hotel by your guide and you will be driven past the city limits through an authentic slice of rural New Zealand. Once you arrive, you will be able to enjoy an exhilarating journey through Terawhiti Station, a working sheep and beef farm, as well as drive across a live active fault line, over rocky beachfront and around headlands to visit a colony of Wild New Zealand Fur seals. Bottled water, snacks and tea are included in this tour, and will conclude with a drive back to your hotel in Wellington. A morning or afternoon tour is available.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Snacks and Beverages included
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
What's included :
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Morning or Afternoon tea
- Bottled water and other beverages
- Live commentary on board
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- The Seal Colony tours starts at either 9:30am or 1:30pm daily and are 3 hours in duration. The tour departs from central Wellington and you will travel past some of the city’s most famous icons and soon leave the city limits and drive through a authentic slice of rural New Zealand. Your vehicle is forward facing and air conditioned 4WDS. A comprehensive commentary from your guide who will also be happy to answer any of your questions along the way. Complementary Hotel pick ups and drop-off is available.
Departure Point :Wellington i-SITE Information Centre
Return Detail :Tour ends with drop-off at your hotel
Hotel Pickup :
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Comfortable walking shoes and warm layers on cold days are recommended
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.