Routeburn track transport
Track transport between Kinloch Lodge and the Routeburn Shelter car park, the start of one of New Zealand's Great Walks.
per adult from
What's included :
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Enjoy the stunning scenery of the Dart River and valley for the 19km journey from the comfort of our minivan.
Departs Kinloch Lodge at 9.30am and 4pm
Departs Routeburn Shelter at 10am and 4.30pm
Another option is available, departing Kinloch by boat to Glenorchy at 12.15pm then leaving Glenorchy at 1.30pm by van, pick up at the Routeburn is at 2pm and then the boat from Glenorchy to Kinloch departs at 2.30pm. Please see our website to book this service as this uses a 3rd party van service.
Guests are welcome to leave their own transport at Kinloch Lodge while hiking the Routeburn track.
Departure Point :Kinloch Lodge
Return Detail :We drop guests off at the Routeburn Shelter car park and then return to Kinloch Lodge.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.