Round-Trip Private Transfer from Auckland to Tree Adventures
Tree Adventures is located in a rural West Auckland forest just 45 minutes from the city. Great team building or family group activity for any group size & ability.
Recommended add-on's for this trip are Muriwai beach, Bethells beach, Fairy Falls or Crystal Mountain
- Family friendly
- Get inside tips from a local
- Multiple departure times and locations available
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Popular choice with kids
What's included :
- Round-trip private transfer
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Local taxes
What's excluded :
- Tree Adventures is one of New Zealand's top outdoors activities. Suitable for ages and lots of fun in big groups it's must do activity for anyone visiting Auckland for a day.
What exactly is a Tree Adventures course?
Tree Adventures is a forest adventure park offering 10 individual high wire confidence courses. Each course starts with a ladder that leads you to the first platform. From there you progress from tree to tree on a series of aerial activities, including high wires, swinging logs, balance beams and tree surfing.
Each activity is designed to test your balance while building confidence and, of course, ensuring that everyone has lots of fun. Once you have completed all of the activities on the course you are rewarded with an exhilarating flying fox ride back to the ground.
Departure Point :Anywhere in Auckland
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Return to Auckland or an alternative port or city as required.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.