Monster 4X4 Thrill Ride at Off Road NZ
Strapped into your seat with helmet and protective gear on, brace yourself for the power and brute force of an all-terrain monster 4X4 truck. No roof, no doors – there’s nothing between you and great outdoors. Your professional driver will tackle local terrain in the 4X4 monster jeep with custom built chassis and suspension. The V6 Holden engine will propel you through our private native bush using all of its front & rear steering abilities
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional - highly trained 4x4 driver
- Full Safety briefing and all safety equipment
- Wet Weather Gear Provided
- Custom Built 4X4 vehicle - all wheel steering
What's excluded :
- Coffee and/or Tea - Available for purchase on site
- Snacks - Available for purchase on site
Let the experts take you on an unforgettable 4X4 thrill ride deep into New Zealand native forest, exploring tracks left from logging operations early last century. Your driver will show you a side of Aotearoa you’ve never seen before.
Experience a pure adrenaline rush as you witness the raw beauty of New Zealand before your eyes. As you are hanging on your driver will put this amazing vehicle to the test, tackling obstacles such as The Loggers Long Drop, The Widow Maker, The Roll Me Over and The Log Climb!
Feel every twist, buck, swerve and tilt – off road thrills for the ride of your lives.
• Off Road NZ, 193 Amoore Road Rd2, Mamaku 3072 New Zealand
Departure Point :193 Amoore Road, Mamaku 3072, New Zealand
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Must be a minimum of 1.2 meters tall
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not suitable for expectant mothers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- New Zealand currently do not require business to enforce Covid19 safety procedures, when our alert levels require it we will be strictly monitoring and enforcing the above as well as extra.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.