Rotorua 18-Hole Garden Mini Golf Admission Ticket
Enjoy 18 holes of mini golf in a New Zealand garden paradise. See giant roaming bunnies around the course for a novel experience. Find waterfalls and fish ponds full of fat goldfish and see native trees alive with New Zealand bird life, all enhanced by floating bubbles and fantastic music. The night golf experience offers up millions of twinkling lights, fog, and lasers to make for a truly unique mini golf experience. Course takes approximately one hour to complete. Feel free to bring your own picnic for a wonderful day or night out.
- All entrance fees included
- All necessary equipment included
- Family friendly
What's included :
- Parking Fees
What's excluded :
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Use your pass at the time of your choosing on the day selected. A day-time mini golf experience allows you the chance to see giant bunnies roaming the course. You’ll be guaranteed different obstacles on every green, as they plant themselves in front of the holes at will. You are welcome to pet the bunnies. Children big and small will also be delighted with bubbles that are constantly floating round the course.
Night golf offers up a whole new ball game. In the dark, the course transforms into a magical wonderland, complete with millions of twinkling fairy lights. Your experience is enhanced by fog machines and laser lights for a disco effect. The course bubbles are accented by the colored lights shining through them, and you’ll enjoy the ponds lit up in the dark. The music becomes more upbeat at night, and you’re bound to join in with other players singing along to the superb selection of songs. Allow around one hour to complete the course; the course is open 9am - 10pm daily (subject to the season).
Departure Point :Opposite Rotorua Canopy Tours next to Skyline Skyrides
Departure Time :Summer Hours, Labor Weekend, Easter Weekend:
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.