Rimutaka Inclined Cycle Tour
An easy day ride with an adventurous edge to suit most levels of rider experience. 17- 35 km (depends how you choose to do it) of riding on the Rimutaka Rail Trail. This is an ideal Cruise Ship visitor experience.
per adult from
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Excellent value for money
- Family friendly
- Small group ensures personal service
- All necessary equipment included
- Lunch included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Use of bicycle
- Use of helmet
What's excluded :
- Transportation to/from attractions (you need to purchase a train fare at the Wellington Train Station.
- Start Maymourn- Finish Featherston.
The Rimutaka Rail Trail is a gentle, well groomed path with a total of 5 tunnels to enjoy riding through, absolute beginners start from the Kaitoke road end and those with a bit more experience and energy start from Maymourn.
We generally start this ride at Maymourn Station, making it easy to access for visitors to the region. Catch the morning train to Wairarapa from Wellington (weekdays 8.25am or weekends 9.55am) We meet you at Maymourn Station, one stop after Upper Hutt with Bikes, helmets, lunch and water. If you are coming from Wairarapa we depart from our Martinborough depot, by arrangement or can meet you in Featherston.
Departure Point :Maymourn Station - Upper Hutt - WellingtonPlease see information in "departure times" above.
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time (Cruise ship passengers may be offered collection and return for smll additional charge)
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.