Remutaka Rail Trail Explorer - Cruise Ship Cycle Excursion
Cruise through the flagship section of the Remutaka Cycle Trail on a supported cycle tour with Cycle Remutaka, discovering the Remutaka Ranges' rich rail history & natural beauty. The flagship daytrip of the Remutaka Cycle Trail, this is suitable for riders of all levels, and can be lengthened or shortened to suit you. 18/25km of easy/moderate riding, and even easier planning - we pick you up and drop you back to port, and provide all equipment and food, so all you have to do is step off the ship ready to ride!
per adult from
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Bottled water
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Capable & comfortable mountain bike / eBike
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Knowledgeable local driver to brief you and answer any questions along the way
What's excluded :
- Excludes on-trail guide - your friendly driver will brief you along the way and answer any questions you may have, but the trail is really easy to follow and full of information stations, so a guide isn't really necessary.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Rimutaka Rail Trail, Wairarapa end of the Rail Trail via Cross Creek Road, Wellington New Zealand
Remutaka Rail Trail, from Kaitoke to Cross Creek
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredPortsWellington
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Your choice of Wellington city, or the cruise ship port
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise your ship disembarking time - we will meet you at the port then.
- Please advise height of each rider (important so we can prepare the right size of bike for you).
- Please wear appropriate clothing on the day - closed shoes with either shorts or tight-fitting pants for riding, along with a tshirt or similar and fleece / jumper in reserve.
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.