Redwoods Mountain Bike Ebike Tour
Probably the best mountain bike park this side of the equator. If you have biked in the Redwoods bike park before - imagine the possibilities with a full suspension electric bike that effortlessly pulls you up those big hills, then bombs right down them. This park is for riders of all levels with a variety of trails to suit.
This is run as a relaxed semi-guided experience, where there are a couple of guides to show you some trails and then leave you to enjoy the park as you please. There are always guides in a central location to assist where needed and show you some local favourites throughout the day.
per adult from
What's included :
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- National Park fees
- Bottled water
- Light refreshments
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Use of bicycle
- Use of helmet
What's excluded :
- Lunch - Options are available for order however not included in the price.
- What we will provide:
• Water Bottle (800ml)
• Fleece sweatshirt
• Electric Bicycle
• Muesli bars
• Backpack to store belongings in whilst riding
• You may bring your own lunch with you in addition to the muesli bars supplied - or utilise the service drive
• You may bring a light rain jacket with you in addition to the fleece we provide
9:00am – Meet at Electric Bike Rotorua (1265 Fenton St, Rotorua 3010) for bike fitting and briefing. Shuttle pickup is available for all patrons within Rotorua
9:15am – Ride through geothermal area to Redwoods forest
9:30am – 11:30am – Free Ride time. There will be a lunch break between 11:30pm and 12:15pm.
11:30AM - 12:15pm Lunch Break
3:00pm – Return to Electric Bike Rotorua
3:15pm – Shuttle will leave to drop off riders
Departure Point :Rotorua, Rotorua, Rotorua District, Bay of Plenty Region, North Island
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Your Requirements:
- You must be able to comfortably ride a bike
- You must be 15 years old with a parental guardian, or be a minimum 18 years of age
- You must be 160cm or above – this reflects frame sizing on our Ebikes
- You must wear closed toe active shoes and comfortable clothing
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.