Rangitaiki River White Water Scenic Rafting from Rotorua
Enjoy Rangitaiki River and it's spectacular scenery on this grade 2 white water rafting tour. Laid back fun, this river has spectacular scenery, including cascading waterfalls tumbling into the river, beautiful forest views and sheer rock gorges clad in native bush. The gentle rolling rapids make this a great trip for families and for those looking for a more relaxed experience.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- All necessary equipment
- Entry/Admission - River Rats Raft & Kayak
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: River Rats Raft & Kayak, 837 Te Ngae Rd, Rotorua 3074 New Zealand
Transfers are available from central Rotorua accommodation at around 10.30am or meet at our base at Murupara Motorcamp at 11.30am.
We will provide all the gear to keep you warm and comfortable.
We will transfer you around a 20 minute drive to the river where we will go through a safety breifing.
We will spend around 1 1/2 hours on the river before returning to the motorcamp to change and have a light lunch before returning to Rotorua.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Murupara Motor Camp, Murupara 3079, New Zealand
Traveler pickup is offered
Complimentary transfers from central Rotorua commercial accommodation at around 10.30am or meet at the Murupara Motorcamp at 11.30amWe do not offer transfers from private addresses such as Air BnBAirports
- Rotorua Airport, Rotorua New Zealand
Departure Time :11:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- There is a recommended minimum weight of 30 kilograms (88 pounds) for this tour. Please advise us of any participants under 40kg.
- Please bring swimwear, a towel and a sense of adventure!
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.