Rangitaiki River White Water Rafting from Rotorua
Experience the thrill of white water rafting on the Rangitaiki River. Rapids are mostly grade 3 with one grade 4 rapid. The trip consists of fun bouncy rapids running through a beautiful river valley featuring stunning views of native and plantation forest.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
- Instant Confirmation
- All necessary equipment included
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Lunch included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- All necessary equipment
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- The rapids require good team work from you but 15 - 20 minutes of training is given before the trip teaching all the required paddle and safety commands and practice is undertaken on flat water before launching into the rapids.
The trip is suitable for anyone who is physically active. There is around 15 minutes of flat water at about the mid point on the trip allowing time to relax, enjoy the scenery, chat with your guide and fellow rafters and even have a swim if you wish.
You'll be provided with:
• Safety Helmets
• Polar Fleece Tops (weather dependent)
• Spray jackets (weather dependent)
• Wetsuit Booties
• Food and Drink
• Hot Shower
Departure Point :Your Rotorua Hotelor Hangar 14 S, Rotorua Airport, 837 Te Ngae, Rotorua
Departure Time :11:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point at approximately 5:00pm
Hotel Pickup :
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 10 years
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please bring swim wear and a towel
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.