Queenstown Wilderness and Jet Boat Tour
The Queenstown Wilderness & Jet Boat Tour is a great way to explore Queenstown and the greater area with awe inspiring scenery.
Take a thrilling wilderness jet boat ride up the Dart River with breathtaking scenery and stroll through ancient beech forest. This rich and diverse landscape offers a unique combination of breathtaking scenery, exhilarating experiences and New Zealand's most exciting jet boating along glacier-fed rivers.
Visit Arrowtown, a beautiful historic gold miners town, drive to Glenorchy which was recently voted by Lonely Planet as “one of the most beautiful drives in the world” and enjoy a relaxed picnic lunch by the lake.
It's a great way to enjoy one of the coolest resort towns in the world at your own pace with none of the hassles perfect if you don't want to bother with a rental car (especially if you're not used to driving on the left side of the road)!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Private local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Jet Boat ride
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Today, I'll personally show you the sights of Queenstown and the greater area with a bit of adrenaline thrown in!
We will drive out towards the head of Lake Wakatipu. This stretch of road from Queenstown to Glenorchy was recently voted by Lonely Planet as one of the most beautiful drives in the world and you'll see why when we stop at the Bennett's Bluff lookout.
Take a thrilling jet boat ride on the Dart River. Out of all the jet boat rides around, this is by far the best experience! You will also get to experience walking through ancient beech forests.
We will then enjoy a picnic lunch at the lake in Glenorchy and on our way back from Glenorchy, we can have an optional short 45-minute walk out to Bob's Cove.
In the afternoon, we take a visit to Arrowtown, a beautiful historic gold miners town that's well worth a wander down the main street. I'll then have you back to your accommodation around 5pm.
Each Personal Private Tour is tailored to suit you and the day, so let's have a chat and I'll create the perfect 1-day itinerary in Queenstown specifically for you, your family or your group.
Departure Point :Your Hotel or Lodge in Queenstown
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Your Hotel or Lodge in Queenstown
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Minimum age is 5 years and children must be at least 1 metre tall
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.