Queenstown Ledge Bungy Jump
REMEMBER WHEN YOU THOUGHT YOU COULDN’T DO IT. WHEN YOU WERE TOO NERVOUS, TOO TIMID, TOO SCARED. THIS WAS NOT FOR YOU. YOU WANTED TO BACK OUT. BUT YOU DIDN’T. YOU TOOK A DEEP BREATH AND STEPPED FORWARD. BECAUSE IF YOU CAN DO THIS, YOU CAN DO ANYTHING.
This is our unique Freestyle Bungy. The full body harness allows you to run, jump, twist, flip and spin off the Ledge. Choose from the Jump Menu, such as Superman-style, Matrix, or Flying Squirrel. Easy to walk to from the centre of town you will get simply epic views as you look across the whole of Queenstown.
SAFETY COMES FIRST – ALWAYS The Bungy originals, we’ve been doing this stuff for 30 years and our crew is the most experienced in the world. We were the first to be awarded an ‘S’ mark for exceptional safety, and safety is at the heart of everything we do. Our impeccable safety record puts your safety – and wellbeing – first. That’s why we will NEVER compromise on safety.
What's included :
- Ledge Bungy
- Authentic Bungy jump t-shirt
What's excluded :
- Photographs and jump videos available for purchase following jump trip
- Skyline gondola ride to jump site, approximately $39 per person.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- THE FACTS
• HEIGHT 47 METRES (154ft)
• FREESTYLE BUNGY
• GREAT FOR FIRST TIME AND REPEAT JUMPERS
• 400M (1312ft) ABOVE QUEENSTOWN
Located at the top of Bob's Peak in downtown Queenstown is where you will find the Ledge Bungy. Your backdrop at this locations is epic views over the whole of Queenstown. Ride the Skyline gondola to the top and then tackle the challenge of our Freestyle Bungy. With this Bungy your feet are free so you have a heap of different jumps styles you can try if you are game enough. Take a running jump or perhaps try going backwards with a pendulum drop where our crew release you off backwards.
Departure Point :Located at the top of the Gondola in Queenstown
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Located at the top of the Gondola in Queenstown. The 'Skyline Gondola' can transport you to the top, tickets are available directly from their ticketing office located at the top of Brecon Street in Queenstown. You cannot drive up to The Ledge Bungy & Swing Site, however there are a few walking tracks that are accessible in Summer only, allow at least 1hr if you want to hike up, this is only recommended for those who are at least moderately fit. Prices exclude Gondola ticket allow $39 (Adult price valid 1 Apr 2018-31 Mar 2019)
- Age: Min 10 yrs (Children 14 and under need to be accompanied by an adult)
- Weight: Min 35kg - Max 127 kg (78-279lbs)
- Clothing: Wear comfortable clothing
- Medical Conditions: These are a case by case basis so please talk to the team if you have a medical condition, pregnant women are unable to Bungy jump (refer to bungy.co.nz/safety for more information)
- Spectators: FREE (Gondola ticket not included)
- Wear comfortable clothing
- 10.30am, 11.00am, 12.30pm, 1.00pm, 1.30pm, 3.00pm, 3.30pm, 4.00pm, 4.30pm. Check-in 15mins prior, we recommend catching the gondola 30mins prior
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.