Queenstown Adventurer – Half Day Canyoning Experience
The Queenstown Adventurer canyoning tour has a little bit of everything in an action packed 4 hour (approx) round trip. We walk in through an ancient beech forest that hides the high-walled canyon. Once in, you’ll descend the canyon by zipline, abseiling/rappelling waterfalls, plunging into natural pools, floating down narrow passageways and cascading down chutes - all in beautiful natural surroundings.
It's an awesome and exhilarating feeling. The Queenstown Explorer is suitable for all abilities and is a great option for families. No previous canyoning experience is required and you don't need to know how to swim but you should be confident in water. You can choose the level of challenge you want throughout your trip - our guides can provide alternative routes for you and will instruct you through every adventure!
Go for it, you’ll have a blast! Minimum age is 10 years.
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Small group ensures personal service
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- All necessary equipment included
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
What's included :
- Light refreshments
- Professional guide
- Transport by private vehicle
- Wetsuits & helmets
- All safety equipment
- Waterproof footwear
What's excluded :
Pass By: Lake Wakatipu, Queenstown New Zealand
Pass By: Canyoning Queenstown, 39 Camp Street, Queenstown 9300 New Zealand
Departure Point :39 Camp St, Queenstown 9300, New Zealand
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children under 15 must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 10 years
- All medical conditions will need to be declared before departure
- We recommend that you wear a non cotton thermal underlayer (merino or polypro)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Weight limit 120 kg
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.