Pvt hosted transfer Christchurch to Queenstown or vice versa 7 AM departure
Book our experienced, knowledgeable driver, sit back, relax and take in the splendour of the Southern Lakes.
• 7 AM PM Departure
• Best for upto 3 - 4 adults or two adults and 2 children. (Max. 5 people)
• You’ll bask in what is probably the most beautiful scenery in New Zealand.
• Your transfer/ tour takes in Lake Tekapo, Lake Pukaki, Aoraki Mt Cook and Queenstown.
• Better than a bus. We stop when YOU want a picture.
• Bring extra memory cards for all the pics
• Stunning mountain views.
• Stunning Lakes.
• Stunning canals.
• Stunning history.
Free Wifi (as technology and the mountains allow)
Complimentary spring water and snacks – lunch @ own cost.
per adult from
7 to 9 hours
What's included :
- One-way private transfer Christchurch to Queenstown or Queenstown to Christchurch. This is NOT A TOUR
- Pickup from your accommodation.
- Complimentary bottled spring water
- Complimentary light snacks
- Drop off at your Queenstown Hotel where we bid you a happy holiday.
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Lunch, morning and afternoon teas.
- • We will meet you at your accommodation at 7:00 AM or as arranged.
• Travel in comfort in our large, modern fully air-conditioned Toyota Avensis Wagon complete with Bluetooth and free WiFi (when available in the mountains)
• Lots of room for all that luggage/strollers etc.
• Travel from Christchurch through the Canterbury Plains, Ashburton, Geraldine, Burkes Pass, Lake Tekapo and the Church of the Good Shepherd, Lake Pukaki, see Aoraki Mt Cook, through Omarama, over the Lindis Pass, follow the Clutha River to the stone fruit capital of Central Otago - Cromwell and finally drive through the impressive Kawarau Gorge on to Queenstown.
• Arrive in Queenstown in time for dinner.
Departure Point :
We pick you up from your hotel or as arranged.
- Christchurch, New Zealand - We pick you up from your hotel
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :
- Christchurch, New Zealand
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- The Toyota Avensis Wagon is a large vehicle best suited for up to three adults or two adults and two children with their luggage.
- The transfer charge covers from one to four passengers.
- The drive to Queenstown is a mix of flat plains driving and mountain passes. If a passenger suffers from travel sickness it would be wise to obtain appropriate medication to manage this. Your driver will do everything he can to reduce the incidence of travel sickness.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.